Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dun aLways need a ReAson




Hubby bear's gone for his virgin tanning session at the tanning studio with fellow sunworshipper Kenny..and I'm just waiting at home with my face mask on, counting down to the moment that he'll walk through the front door..coz i miss him. A LOT. I can't wait to smell the faint whiff of his perfume at the back of his neck, to see his comical and often dramatic illustration of his experiences of the day (especially at the tanning studio), to stroke his (freshly tanned) arms and back...to help dress the corn plaster on his toe.

Its funny how I miss Hubby Bear even though its only been less than 24 hours since I was with him.

But hey, there needn't be a reason for everything isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindy sis,

I agree with you oh

:) Sherz

CY said...

the reason you love him or her is that you love him or her. hurhurhur.

sorry it's 6.14am and i can't get to sleep ;(